Slarrow

"Slarrow" refers to the "slings and arrows of outrageous fortune" from Hamlet's soliloquy. Here are the chronicles of such darts and whatever attempt there may be to take arms against such a sea of troubles.

Name:
Location: Ozarks, United States

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Added Haloscan Today

Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added to this blog.

Well, there's my nice little automated message. Now I just need to figure out how the trackback stuff works, and I'll be in business. Sadly, this means I jettison the very useful comments by David Velleman at Left2Right and the nice compliment 2Slick paid me on the abortion post (as well as a few back-and-forths with David from ISOU.) Suffice it to say that I appreciate the comments and hope not to have to switch services anytime soon and jettison yet more stuff. Slarrow v. 2.0 is now operative.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home